FaqWhat is iPay.com.np?
iPay (www.iPay.com.np), a Muncha.com company, is an online payment gateway and works as an intermediary between the merchant and the shopper for purchase of merchandise online. Users can also use iPay to pay for services such as mobile recharges, phone bill payments, electricity bill payments, internet bill payments, airlines ticket booking etc.
What are the services that I can pay via iPay?
We provide following payment services:
- Mobile Top Up: NTC(Prepaid/Postpaid), Ncell(Prepaid/Postpaid), UTL
- Utilities: NTC (Landline/Postpaid Bill/ADSL Bill), Electricity Bill, DishHome TopUp, Ncell Data
- Recharge Cards: NTC(Prepaid, Postpaid, Sky CDMA), UTL, Smartcell, DishHome, Broadlink
- Internet Bills: NTC(ADSL Unlimited/Volume), Vianet, Broadlink, Worldlink, Classictech, Subisu, Otel, Mercantile
- Airlines Ticket: Buddha Air, Yeti Airlines, Simrik Airlines, Saurya Airlines
- Movie Ticket: Big Movies, Fcube Cinema
- Travel Ticket: Mytrip2Nepal, Nepflights, Manakamana Darshan, HamroBus, Ticketsewa, Busticketsewa etc.
- Online Shopping: Muncha.com, Online Kinmel, Metro Tarkari, Nepkart, Threadpaints, E-signature etc.
What are the benefits of using iPay?
iPay is beneficial to both users and agents as:
- There is no hidden charges and extra fee for using iPay services.
- The financial information of the customers is 100% secure.
- Almost all transactions happen in real time.
- The users account is secured with transaction password and other security features.
- Users get reward in almost all payments.
- We provide various payment services in one platform.
- Payment services are available online, so you can make payment anytime, anywhere.
- We provide 24 hours customer support.
- Services that are constantly upgraded to be up to date with the latest technology for stability for customer use, and
- Is faster and easier to pay and get paid securely and reliably online.
I registered to iPay but still I am not able to login, why?
After you register with iPay, we send you an email with verification link to make sure that you have been registered. You need to go through that link in order to verify your email. Once you have verified your email, you can login to our system. If you don't see the email, then please check your spam/junk mail folder. If the email never reached you, then call our customer support and we will help you accordingly.
How can I add fund to my iPay account?
You can add fund to your iPay account using e-banking or mobile banking service of our partner banks. Recently, our partner banks are Nepal Investment Bank, Laxmi Bank, Kumari Bank, Global IME Bank, NIC Asia Bank, Everest Bank and Prabhu Bank. Further, if you have not subscribed E-banking service for those banks, you can temporarily deposit fund to our accounts in those banks. Please contact us to get our bank account details.
Is iPay.com.np free to use?
Yes, it is absolutely free. You can register at iPay for free and we do not charge any hidden charge. However, there can be minimal fees allotments in the near future as requisites over the services. You need to go through our Terms and Conditions before you register with us.
How secure is iPay?
Definitely! The site uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect all personal identification information that you submit, including your name, address, e-mail address, login ID and password, credit card details and bank account details. Payment details for each transaction are encrypted and stored for your convenience. Further, the account is secured with double password verification i.e. the transaction password.
Can I chargeback my money if I ever want to discontinue using iPay?
Yes, you can withdraw the amount from your iPay account to your bank, withdrawn amount will be credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
I couldn’t transfer more than Rs. 2000. How can I get verified my iPay account?
Yes, our unverified customers can not transfers more than Rs. 2000 at a time. To verify your iPay account, you have to submit all the necessary information and upload your passport size image file or scanned copy of citizenship card, passport or license or any valid National ID. Then, your account will be verified within 24 hours. To get verified before this, please contact us at your support.
Can I transfer fund to my friend’s iPay account? And is there any fee for doing so?
Obviously, you can transfer fund to your friend’s iPay account by simply entering his user name. And, there is no extra fee for that. If your account is not enabled to transfer fund, please contact us.
I still have additional questions about the service, whom should I contact?
If you have questions or issues that are not addressed above, or are not covered in the Terms of Service, please write us to info@iPay.com.np or call us at 1-55357579(Ext-104). Further, we will be available on our official skype ID: IPAY.COM.NP from 9 AM to 7 PM on working days.